2010 Sea Ray 185 Sport Boat
** 2010 SEA RAY 185 SPORT SERV3166E010 $18,500.00
** MERCRUISER 4.3L 190 hp 1A285450
** SHORELANDER SINGLE AXLE TRAILER
** Depth Gauge
** Manual Bag Inside The Boat
** New Manifolds & Risers 2017
** New Rebuilt Jasper Engine 2017
** New Upholstery In 2017
** Stereo Does Not Work
** Wake Board Tower w/Racks
The 185 Sport has sizzle, check out the reverse sheer line and the dramatic raked windshield, and substance in the extra-deep cockpit and bow. It's the winning combination of style and substance that make the Sea Ray 185 Sport the best selling 19' runabout in its class in America for 2007, 2008 and up through June 2009. (Statiscal Survey Inc. data, 2007, 2008 and through June 2009).
- Mercury® Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- 4.3 L MerCruiser® with turn key start.
- Fully complemented dash instrument panel.
- Sleek design low-profile windshield.
- Gull wing sun pads for storage and engine access from cockpit and swim platform.
- Innovative bow rider seating.
- Sony® 12V AM/FM stereo with CD player and MP3 port.
- Limited lifetime warranty on hull and deck.
- Standard extended swim platform.
- Stainless steel thru-hull fittings.
- Four exciting graphics and gel-coat color package options for extreme customization.
- Standard painted trailer with disc brakes, and swing-away tongue for convenient storage.
- Sea Ray Owners Club™ Membership.
- Meets Applicable USCG & ABYC Standards
- NMMA Yacht Certification
- Beverage Holders (6)
- Cooler, Soft-Sided Carry-on
- Dash, Custom Soft-Touch: w/Visor
- Fiberglass Stringer System
- Floor, Finished Fiberglass
- Glove Box, Lockable: Soft-Touch
- Grab Handles
- Outlet, 12V Accessory
- Stereo, Sony®
- Storage, Side Panels
- Storage, Ski/Wakeboard
- Sun Pad
- Vinyl, Marine-Grade
- Battery Tray: w/Mount
- Fuse Block
- Wiring, Color-Coded
- Bilge Pump, 12V Automatic
- Blower, 12V Bilge
- Fire Extinguisher Discharge Port
- Gel-Coated Engine Compartment
- Insulated Engine Compartment
- Fuel Lines (USCG - Type A-1)
- Fuel Tank
- Alarms, Engine: Oil & Water (Audible)
- Instrumentation, Custom Sea Ray® Backlit
- Shift & Throttle Lever
- Steering Wheel, Custom Padded
- Steering, Power-Assisted
- Steering, Tilt Wheel
- Switch Panel
- Tilt & Trim, Power
- Bow & Stern Eyes, Stainless Steel
- Cleats, Custom Sea Ray® (6)
- Drain Plug, Brass-Threaded - Garboard
- Gel Coat, Pearl
- Hardware: Stainless Steel
- Light, Stern: Removable
- Lights, Navigation: Stainless Steel
- Resin, High-Performance Vinylester
- Rub Rail, PVC White
- Shrink Wrap, Reusable Cover
- Ski Tow Eye: Stainless Steel
- Swim Platform, Additional Extended
- Thru-Hull Fittings
- Vent System, Engine Room
- Windshield, Custom Three-Piece Tempered/Tinted Curved Glass
- MerCruiser® 4.3.0L Alpha I MCM Sterndrive w/Turn-Key Start (190 hp - 101 kW)
- Propeller, Aluminum
- Bearing Protection
- Brakes: Free-Backing Hydraulic Surge (Single-Axle)
- Lights, Submersible
- Safety Chains
- Straps, Transom Tie-Down
- Tongue Jack, Swivel
- Tongue, Swing-Away
- Winch Stand, Adjustable: w/Nylon Strap & Hook
- Overall Length: 19 ft. 8 in. (5.99 m)
- Beam: 7 ft. 3 in. (2.21 m)
- Draft - Stern Drive Down: 34 in. (86.3 cm)
- Draft - Stern Drive Up: 17 in. (43.1 cm)
- Dry Weight: 2,600 lbs. (1,179 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 26 gal. (98.4 l)
- Dead Rise: 19 deg.
- Max Persons/Weight: 8/1,100 lbs. (499 kg)
- (MWC) Max Weight - Persons/Gear: 1,200 lbs. (544 kg)
- Canvas Enclosure Package
- Wakeboard Package
- MerCruiser® 4.3 MPI Alpha I Sterndrive
- Galvanized Trailer
|Engine Type||MerCruiser® 4.3.0L Alpha I MCM Sterndrive w/Turn-Key Start|
|Engine Horsepower||190 HP|
|Length Overall||19 ft. 8 in. (5.99 m)|
|Beam||7 ft. 3 in. (2.21 m)|
|Dry Weight||2,600 lbs. (1,179 kg)|
|Max Person Capacity||Persons: 8, Person Weight: 1,100 lbs. (499 kg)|
|Fuel Capacity||26 gal. (98.4 l)|
|Impeller / Prop||Aluminum|
|Max Carry Load||1,200 lbs. (544 kg)|