2011 Bayliner Bayliner 235BR
** 2011 Bayliner 235BR Mercruiser 5.0 MPI -No trailer
OPTIONS AND FEATURES
** Am/Fm Stereo
** Bimini Top
** Bow filler cusion
** Transom Walk thru cushion
** No trailer included, but one is available to be ordered
Sporting bold looks and sharp design, the 235 truly stands out on the water. The roomy cockpit and bow on the 235 make the perfect haven for all-day escapes on the water. If watersports are your game, the 235 comes to play with a 5.0L MPI engine and the optional Flight Series Package.
- Overall Length: 22 ft 6 in. (6.86 m)
- Beam: 8 ft 6 ft in.(2.59 m)
- People Capacity: 11
- Approximate weight w/standard engine: 3,750 lbs (1,701 kg)
- Length rigged: 23 ft 5 in. (7.14 m)
- Draft hull: 1 ft 6 in. (.46 m)
- Draft max: 3 ft 0 in. (.91 m)
- Bridge clearance max: 8 ft 4 in. (2.54 m)
- Deadrise: 21 deg.
- Fuel capacity: 50 gal (189.3 L)
- Water Capacity: 10 gal.
- Overall Length: 26 ft. 10 in. (8.18 m)
- Approximate Weight: 4692 lb. (2128.3 kg)
- Beam: 8 ft. 6 in. (2.59 m)
- Length Rigged: 29 ft. 1 in. (8.36 m)
- Height Rigged: 8 ft. 6 in. (2.59 m)
- Walk-Through Transom Area: Remove the center sunpad cushion to create a walk-through transom area.
- Helm Seat: The helm seat swivels back when the captain wants to join the fun; the flip-up bolster offers a prime position for driving.
- Removable Cockpit Table: The optional removable cockpit table stows away in seconds thanks to a dedicated storage spot.
- Beam Forward Design: Unsurpassed interior space in the industry.
- Smooth Ride System™ (SRS): Matches the hull design to its specific application to achieve superior acceleration with fuel-saving lower horsepower engines, a softer ride and a safer handling boat that planes quickly.
- Computer Aided Design (CAD): Files are sent to a computerized five-axis router that produces molds that are accurate to within 1/25,000th of an inch, which means products are built to consistently high quality standards.
- Pre-Cured Finish Guard: ArmorFlex® 954 gelcoat backed by a layer of fiberglass and Hydropel® vinylester resin.
- Structural Support: A full-length grid of fiberglass encapsulated box-beam stringers that are foam-filled for extra strength, reserve flotation and sound absorption for a quieter ride
- Diamond-pattern Textured Walking Surface: Molded into the boat during construction on designated walking surfaces.
- KidClean™ treated Upholstery: Resists fading, weathering, wear and staining.
- Vinyls: Heavy-duty marine-grade, UV-protected and solution-dyed.
- Fasteners and fittings: Stainless steel
- Best in Class Warranty: Lifetime limited transferable hull warranty on all Bowriders, Cuddies, Crossovers and Deck Boats accompanied by a five-year limited deck warranty.
- Engine Warranty: Mercury MerCruiser and Outboard engines come equipped with a two-year limited engine warranty.
- 5.0L MPI Mercruiser Alpha I (260 hp): Standard engine package provides enough power for active families with average passengers and gear on board. Not available in California.
- 5.0 MPI Mercruiser Alpha I with Emissions Control (260 hp): Engine upgrade for environmentally conscious buyers. Provides the same horsepower as the standard engine and an upgrade to stainless steel propeller, so similar performance can be expected. Available in California.
- 350 Mag MPI Mercruiser Bravo III (300 hp): Perfect performance engine upgrade if you want to pull adult skiers with minimal drag and several passengers on board. Suggested for buyers boating at altitude. Not available in California.
- 350 Mag Mercruiser Bravo III with Emissions Control (300 hp): Perfect environmentally conscious performance engine upgrade if you want to pull adult skiers with minimal drag and several passengers on board. Suggested for buyers boating at altitude. Available in California.
- Wakeboard Tower: Folding aluminum arch mounted directly to the deck designed as a wakeboard tow device with an elevated lift point. Because of the high lift angle of the tow line wakeboarders are provided with more lift (more air time). Towers are easily folded to meet indoor storage restrictions. Tower accessories not included.
- Bimini Top with Boot: Retractable awning/sunshade over cockpit provides shade in cockpit when desired keeping passengers more comfortable (preferred in warmer climates).
- Bow Well and Cockpit Cover: Custom fitted snap-on covers. These durable covers keep your boat looking new longer by reducing the exposure to dirt, debris and sun.
- Swim Platform Extention: Molded fiberglass platform attaches to the hull aft of the integrated transom platform. Greatly increases the amount of space on the swim platform. Particularly desirable for water sports, and accommodating multiple people in the transom area.
- Digital Depth Finder: Dash-mounted instrument measuring water depth with built-in shallow water alarm. Provides both audio and video display of water depth (particularly helpful when navigating through shallow waterways).
- Cockpit Carpet Runners: Custom-fitted removable all-weather carpet insert for the cockpit. Comfortable to walk on with bare feet. Requires very little maintenance. Effective in reducing engine noise transmitted through cockpit floor.
- Cockpit Table: Removable molded table mounted to a pedestal in the cockpit area. Provides convenient surface for serving food and beverages for family and friends. Both table and pedestal are easily removed when not in use.
- Stainless Steel Trim Pack: Stainless steel hardware upgrade includes thru-hull fittings, grab rails, gunwale trim and flush-mounted beverage holders for standard and oversized beverage containers. The stainless steel trim package adds increased durability and curb appeal.
- Bow FIller Cushion: Stainless steel hardware upgrade includes thru-hull fittings, grab rails, gunwale trim and flush-mounted beverage holders for standard and oversized beverage containers. The stainless steel trim package adds increased durability and curb appeal.
- Bow Ladder: Telescoping stainless steel ladder built into the foredeck. The optional bow ladder provides convenient access to the shore from the bow area when beached or additional boat access when at anchor.
- Transom Tunes: Transom Tunes includes amplifier, 2 transom speakers and remote control. Audio upgrade package. Provides increased audio volume, clarity, and bass. The addition of transom speakers provide sound facing aft of boat. Transom-mounted remote control provides convenient access to all stereo functions.
- Convertable Top Exch-Preferred Equip/Flight: Convertible Top Exchange with one of the option packages.
- Deck Gel Stripe: Gelcoated accent stripe positioned on deck. Provides a visual enhancement to overall look and feel.
- Color Choice: Choice of blue, black or red gelcoat colors. Allows customer to choose the most desirable color.
- Flight Graphics: Enhanced hullside graphics increase visual appeal both on and off the water.
- Painted, Tandem Axle, Brakes: Attractive painted trailer suitable for trailering heavier loads for freshwater use. Trailer with confidence with this attractive and maneuverable trailer for getting boats to and from freshwater venues convenient folding tongue facilitates garage storage to keep your Bayliner looking new longer.
- Galvanized, Tandem Axle, Brakes: Trailer with confidence with this durable and reliable method for getting bigger boats long distances to and from salt or freshwater venues convenient folding tongue facilitates garage storage to keep your Bayliner looking new longer.
- Engine Horsepower
- 300 hp
- Length Overall
- 22 ft 6 in. (6.86 m)
- 8 ft 6 ft in.(2.59 m)
- 1 ft. 6 in. (0.46 m); Draft Max: 3 ft. (0.91 m)
- Dry Weight
- 3,750 lbs (1,701 kg)
- Max Person Capacity
- Fuel Capacity
- 50 gal (189.3 L)