2012 Bayliner 160 OB
** 2012 BAYLINER 160 BOWRIDER
** MERCURY 4 STROKE 60 HP MOTOR
** SINGLE AXLE KARAVAN TRAILER
** LESS THAN 200 HOURS
** BIMINI TOP
** STAINLESS STEEL PROP
** SKI TOW BAR
** BOAT COVER
There are many paths to happiness, but only the 160 Outboard escorts you there in style and comfort for such an impressive value. Trailering the lightweight 160 is a breeze, as is operation and maintenance. Abundant storage, a spacious cockpit and remarkable performance make the 160 a hit with families seeking the performance and fun of fiberglass boating on a reasonable budget.
- Its lightweight design and included trailer make the 160 an easily towable and launchable craft.
- The 160's beam-forward design creates more room in the bow for passengers and under-seat storage. Grab handles and textured bow steps ensure safety.
- Standard 60hp Mercury power adds fuel efficiency and convenience. Engine options boost horsepower to 90.
- The starboard swim ladder is extra long for easy boarding.
- Bayliner's signature black hullside gelcoat comes standard on the 160 Outboard.
- Bimini Top With Boot: Retractable awning/sunshade over cockpit. Provides shade in cockpit when desired keeping passengers more comfortable (preferred in warmer climates).
- Bow Well And Cockpit Cover: Custom fitted snap-on covers. These durable covers keep your boat looking new longer by reducing the exposure to dirt, debris and sun.
- Canadian Coast Guard Certification
- Net Storage Bay System: The Net Storage Bay System expands the amount of secure storage space in the boat by attaching a net to the cleats in the side panels of the cockpit.
- Tow Pylon: Tow water skiers with this convenient optional tow pylon.
- Waterproof Stereo AM/FM - MP3 Player Ready: Plug in your iPod or MP3 player and hold on because this waterproof 120-watt satellite-ready AM/FM Stereo/Controller (with inputs for iPod & Mp3 players) provides awesome sound with minimal distortion for the ultimate on-water party.
- 60hp Mercury 4-Stroke EFI (Standard Engine): The 60hp Mercury engines are Electronically Fuel-Injected, which provides turn-key starting, increased power, improved fuel economy, and spectacular reliability. Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI), CARB Compliant
- 90hp Mercury Optimax DFI: No direct injection engine has more experience, testing, or success under its belt than Mercury OptiMax. It's not surprising that OptiMax repeatedly leads every direct injection category including power, fuel efficiency, reliability, and versatility. It all adds up to a complete line of power that delivers more, and delivers it better. OptiMax remains the best value on the water and a top choice of boaters. Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI), CARB Compliant
- 90hp Mercury 4-Stroke EFI: Mercury FourStrokes have long led the pack in clean, quiet, fuel-efficient outboard power and now the gap grows even wider. We combined innovative engineering with advanced reliability and features to make our outboards run clean, stay quiet, and deliver smooth, responsive performance all while cutting your fuel and maintenance costs. Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI), CARB Compliant
- Galvanized Trailer: The corrosion resistant galvanized trailer is suitable for trailering a lighter load. Trailer with confidence with this durable and maneuverable method for getting boats to and from salt or freshwater venues. Free exchange for standard painted trailer.
- Painted Trailer (Standard Trailer): Attractive painted trailer suitable for trailering lighter loads for freshwater use.
- People Capacity: 5
- Overall Length: 16 ft. 2 in. (4.93 m)
- Overall Length with Trailer: 18 ft. 8 in. (5.69 m)
- Beam: 7 ft. 2 in. (2.18 m)
- Deadrise: 16 deg.
- Approximate Weight: 1332 lb. (604.2 kg)
- Approximate Weight with Trailer: 1702 lb. (772 kg)
- Length Rigged: 17 ft. 9 in. (5.41 m)
- Draft Hull: 1 ft. 2 in. (0.36 m)
- Draft Max: 2 ft. 7 in. (0.79 m)
- Bridge Clearance Max: 3 ft. 5 in. (1.04 m)
- Fuel Capacity: 18.0 gal. (68.1 L)
- Usable Fuel: 17.0 gal. (64.4 L)
- Engine Type
- Mercury 4-Stroke EFI
- Engine Horsepower
- 60 hp
- Length Overall
- 16 ft. 2 in. (4.93 m)
- 7 ft. 2 in. (2.18 m)
- Hull: 1 ft. 2 in. (0.36 m); Max: 2 ft. 7 in. (0.79 m)
- Dry Weight
- 1332 lb. (604.2 kg)
- Max Person Capacity
- 5 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 18.0 gal. (68.1 L)