2013 Tracker Pro V 175 Guide
** 2013 TRACKER Pro Guide 175 Mercury 90HP 4 Stroke
OPTIONS AND FEATURES
** 3 Aft seat base for pedestal seating
** 2 Aft Flip up seats
** Hummingbird 597 combo unit fish finder/GPS
** Minn Kota trolling motor
** Pedestal Seat-removable
** Swim ladder
** Swing away trailer tongue
** 2013 Tracker single axle trailer w/ swing away tongue
Stereo. Swim platform. Extra seats. This mid-size aims to please everybody!
When your family doesn’t love to fish quite as much as you do, consider the Pro Guide™ V-175 Combo. It’s family friendly to an extreme.
Two fold-down jump seats let you seat five in the windshield-protected cockpit. A stereo with an MP3 jack lets your crew bring their favorite playlist. For sunning and relaxing, there’s a removable deck panel and padded backrests in the bow—and a swim platform aft.
The ski tow pylon is great for water sports, and cockpit seats even swivel 360° to let you watch all the action.
Plus, we didn’t forget about your fishing! Three rod boxes, two livewells, a trolling motor and a fishfinder!
With all those features and a custom trailer, this boat’s a definite people pleaser!
- Family friendly features: Walk-thru windshield, padded bow backrests, removable bow-floor insert, fold-down aft jump seats, swim platform & ladder & AM/FM/CD w/MP3 jack (avail. w/optional Sirius Satellite Radio® package)
- Wide, stable, 20°-deadrise Deep V hull for a great-handling, smooth, dry ride
- All-welded 25" (63.50 cm) transom for big-water use (and optional kicker motor installation)
- VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. thrust trolling motor
- Lowrance® X-4 fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- Bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) aerated livewell w/bait bucket—timer & recirculator w/pump-out system & 11-gal. (41.64 L) aft aerated livewell w/timer below port jump seat
- Adjustable helm seat & 2 movable 360°-swivel fishing seats w/5 seat base locations
- 7' (2.13 m) in-floor rod box, two 8' (2.44 m) lockable side rod/gear boxes & bow & aft storage
- Easy-to-clean vinyl cockpit floor & carpeted fishing decks & cockpit sides
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue, retractable safety cables & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD® protection
- Length: 17 ft. 8 in.
- Bottom width: 82 in.
- Max. recommended HP: 135 hp
- Package width: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Fuel capacity: 21 gal.
- Deadrise: 20 deg.
- Beam: 97 in.
- Approx. weight: 1485 lb.
- Approx. package weight: 2894 lb.
- Max. person capacity: 5 persons
- Pkg. length w/swing-away: 19 ft. 2 in.
- Depth inside: 26 in.
- Hull material: 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
- Transom height: 25 in.
- Max. weight capacity: 1500 lb.
- Max. person weight: 760 lb.
- Towing length: 23 ft. 5 in.
- Storage length: 19 ft. 7 in.
- Package height: 6 ft. 6 in.
- 4 cleats
- Fire extinguisher
- Aft swim platform w/boarding ladder
- Battery trays
- Bow & stern eyes
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Drink holders
- Removable ski tow pylon
- Safety lanyard
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Black Metallic instrument & switch panel
- Strategic instrumentation layout w/recessed gauges for reduced glare & easy visibility
- Illuminated single-function gauges w/GPS-driven speedometer (w/direction indicator), tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, water pressure & trim gauge
- Lowrance® X-4 Pro fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- Port & starboard fiberglass-reinforced molded console tops w/tempered safety-glass walk-thru windshield
- Mercury® control box
- Toggle switches
- Passenger console w/storage/cooler, drink holder & small items tray
- Weather-protected AM/FM/CD stereo w/MP3 jack in passenger console
- Padded sport steering wheel
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system—for full-length support of the running surface
- Extra-wide, all-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull for a roomy deep interior, stability & predictable handling
- 20°-deadrise at the transom for a smoother, dryer rough-water ride
- Injected, expanding hull foam—for extra hull stiffening, flotation & quiet-riding sound insulation
- Reverse chine hull design for exceptional holeshots, steering response & turning
- Tall 25" (63.50 cm) extruded box-beam, corner-braced 100%-aluminum transom that is welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Heavy-duty 1-piece,extruded aluminum gunnels—for structural strength & rigidity
- Red & White graphics scheme w/Graphite painted gunnel & hull sides & natural aluminum bottom
- All-composite seat frames for long-term durability & resistance to the elements
- Pressure-treated floors & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Molded bow storage box w/raised lip for drier storage
- Abrasion-resistant wire-protective wrap
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, 12V outlet & motor tilt switch
- Port console-mounted 12V outlet
- Stowable navigation lights
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Interstate® cranking (1) & trolling (1) batteries
- 2-3/8" (6.033 cm) swiveling & locking seat pedestals
- TRACKER-exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- Marine-grade, cut-pile carpeting on bow & aft decks
- 5 pedestal seat base locations
- Marine-grade vinyl cockpit floor covering
- Deluxe helm seat w/slide adjustment
- 2 movable fold-down swivelling fishing seats w/pinchless hinges
- Midship & aft battery storage
- Bow padded backrests
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- Removable bow-floor insert w/designated storage
- 2 extra-deep top-loading lockable boxes in the cockpit sides for rods/gear up to 8' (2.44 m)
- In-floor rod storage for rods/gear to 7' (2.13 m)
- 2 aft fold-down jump seats w/port livewell & starboard storage below
- Rod hold-down straps
- Aft (below port jumpseat) 11-gal. (41.64 L) aerated grey livewell w/timer & adjustable fill
- Bow 19-gal (71.92 L) aerated grey livewell w/removable bait bucket—timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) aerator/fill pump & 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating/pump-out pump (bow livewell)
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator pump (for aft jump seat livewell)
- Pressed-in performance hull strakes
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Factory-matched, color-coordinated drive-on trailer
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Powder-coated steel w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- EZ lube hubs for complete lubrication
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Folding tongue jack w/swivel wheel
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap w/bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards
- Outboard motor support
- Retractable safety cables
- Submersible lights
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount
- Seat caddy
- Port bow cushion
- Starboard bow cushion
- Rope ratchet cover—Charcoal
- Convertible top w/front curtain, walk-thru curtain & boot
- Full enclosure w/front, walk-thru, side & aft curtains, bow cover & boot
- Snap-in carpet
- VERSATRACK® 4-rod holder kit
- VERSATRACK® cutting board
- VERSATRACK® downrigger bracket
- VERSATRACK® drink holder
- VERSATRACK® tackle tray
- VERSATRACK® tool holder
- Brake upgrade
- Mercury® 115 EXLPT FourStroke EFI - Estimated Speed: 40 - 42
- Mercury® 90 EXLPT FourStroke - Estimated Speed: 37 - 40
- Mercury® 115 XL OptiMax® - Estimated Speed: 40 - 42
- Mercury® 90 XL OptiMax® - Estimated Speed: 37 - 40
- Max HP
- 135 hp
- Length Overall
- 17 ft. 8 in.
- 97 in.
- Dry Weight
- 1485 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 5 persons; 760 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 21 gal.
- Impeller / Prop
- Max Carry Load
- 1500 lb.