2019 NauticStar 2302 Legacy Dual Console
*** COME SEE US FOR YOUR BEST DEAL!!
*** Starting price is $49,499 REFLECTS NATIONALLY ADVERTISED BASE BOAT W/ Yamaha F150 XB Four Stroke. JUST ADD YOUR FAVORITE OPTIONS.
*** NOTE: In Stock Boat Price Of $65,357 is for the boat shown, Including the Following options below.
*** Yamaha F 200 XB Upgrade…. $ 3,779
**Installed options on the boat as shown
** Battery 27MXHD….$222
** Color Carolina Blue….$826
** Color Match Bimini N/A In Seafoa….$936
** Dual Battery Switch….$72
** Lenco Trim Tabs w/ Standard Swit….$1,009
** Portable Toilet….$222
** Simrad Go7 Touch Combo W/B60 20….$1,667
** Stainless Steel Prop….$680
** Total Price of Options….$7,020
NauticStar Boats has added another model to its Legacy series of deep-V center consoles that will please multiple interest boaters: the 2302 Legacy Dual Console. This family-friendly, crossover dual console provides the perfect platform for any on-the-water activity. As a pleasure boat, comfort amenities are plentiful. As a fishing vessel, it includes must-have features for the angler.
- Length: 22 ft. 3 in. (6.78 m)
- Beam: 102 in. (2.59 m)
- Maximum HP: 250 HP (186 kW)
- Transom Height: 25 in. (0.64 m)
- Draft (Approx.): 16 in. (0.41 m)
- Deadrise at Transom: 19 deg.
- Deadrise at Entry: 42 deg.
- Approximate Weight: 2980 lb. (1352 kg)
- *Fuel Capacity: 85 gal. (322 L)
- Aft Livewell: 30 gal. (114 L)
- Stern Fish Box: 42 gal. (159 L)
- Port/Starboard Bow Storage Boxes: 27 gal. 102 L
- Persons: 10 persons
- Total Weight: 2000 lb. (907 kg)
- Max Weight Capacity: 3000 lb. (1361 kg)
- Wood-Free Construction
- Limited Lifetime Hull Warranty
- Vinyl Ester Barrier Coat
- Fiberglass Stringer System
- Self-Bailing Cockpit w/ Molded Non Skid
- RTM Fiberglass Lids
- Teleflex SeaStar® Pro Hydraulic Steering w/ Tilt
- Teleflex Extreme or Yamaha Control Cables
- Control Box Pre-Rig (standard on all boat/motor packages)
- Hinged Bow Seating w/Storage Boxes - 27 Gal./Side
- Molded Anchor Storage w/ Anchor
- Aft Insulated Fish Box w/Overboard Drain - 42 Gal.
- Freshwater Transom Shower - 9 Gal.
- Raw Water High Pressure Wash Down
- Syntec Vinyl w/ Nano-Block Stain Protection
- Transhield® Shipping Wrap
- Chrome 3D NauticStar Logo
- Brass Thru-Hull High Speed Aerator Pickup
- Aft Recirculation Pump - 500 GPH w/ Timer
- Aerator Pump - 800 GPH w/ Timer
- LED Livewell Light
- Recessed Stainless Steel Bow Rails
- Stainless Steel Latches
- Stainless Steel Thru Hull Fittings
- Stainless Steel Rub Rail
- Stainless Steel Drink Holders - 13
- Stainless Steel Pull-Up Cleats - 6
- Stainless Steel Gunnel Rod Holders - 2
- Brass Shut Off Ball Valves
- Stainless Steel 3-Step Ladder - Aft Starboard
- Brass Splashwell and Aft Fish Box Drains
- Stainless Steel Floor Drains
- Adjustable Captain's Seat w/ Flip-Up Bolster & Dual Armrests
- Panoramic Walk-Thru Windshield w/ Folding Doors
- Custom Stainless Steel Wheel w/ Power Knob
- Passenger Side USB Port
- Helm Station with Area for Up To 9" Electronics
- Helm Kick Panel w/ SeaDek® Foot Pad
- 12 Volt Acc. Plug
- Horn w/ Grill
- Infinity® Stereo w/ Bluetooth & 4-Speakers
- Fresh Water Pressurized Sink in Galley - 9 Gal.
- LED Navigation and 4 Courtesy Lights
- 25 Quart Igloo® Cooler
- Enclosed Head w/ LED Lighting
- Ski / Rod Locker w/ Shock & Slam Latch
- Plush Bow Seating w/Optional Bow Filler
- Flip-flop Passenger Seat w/Flip-up Leg Support
- Insulated Fish Box and Battery Storage (in Starboard Seat)
- Plush 3-Across Aft Seating w/ Overboard Draining Oversized
- Walk-thru Transom Door (Starboard Backrest)
- SeaDek® on Aft Ladder Landing
- Flush Mounted Speaker/Cupholders in Cockpit
- Circuit Breaker Protection
- Battery Shut Off Switch
- Lighted Pushbutton Switch Panel w/Circuit Breaker Protection
- Deutsch® Electrical Connectors
- Yamaha 6YC Digital Gauge
- Auto Bilge Pump - 750 GPH
- Bilge Pump - 800 GPH
- Control Box Pre-Rig (Includes 6YC Gauge)
- Stainless Steel Prop
- Simrad® Go7 7" Touchscreen Fishfinder/ Chartplotter w/B60 20° transducer
- Simrad® Go5 5" Touchscreen Fishfinder/ Chartplotter w/B60 20° transducer
- Simrad® Go9 9" Touchscreen Fishfinder/ Chartplotter w/B60 20° transducer
- Saratoga Weave Snap-In Flooring
- Tonneau and Cockpit Cover
- Color Match Bimini w/Quick Release Hardware (Not Available in Sea Foam or Titanium)
- Lenco® Trim Tabs w/ LED Indicator Switch
- Lenco® Trim Tabs w/ Standard Switch
- Portable Toilet
- Bow Filler Cushion
- Side-mount Table w/Bow and Stern Mounts
- Ski Tow Pylon
- Dual Battery Switch Exchange
- Underwater Light Kit
- Comfortable Bow Seating: The bow features two-tone “doeskin and Caribbean cream" upholstery with durable Syntec vinyl with Nano-Block Stain Protection. It is shown with the optional bow filler cushion.
- Helm Station: The helm dashboard has a Infinity PRV250 stereo, lighted push-button switch panel, area for up to 9" electronics, SeaDek footrest pad, recessed speaker and drink holders, leather-touch shifter pad, and captain's seat with flip-up bolster and dual armrests.
- Flip-Flop Passenger Seat: Passenger seat faces forward or to the rear with a flip-up leg rest. Also show is the optional side-mount acrylic table. There is also a mount in the bow.
- 3-Across Passenger Seating: 3-across seating in the aft cockpit. The starboard seat has battery storage, the other 2 seats conceal the 42 Gal. insulated fish box with overboard drain. Also shown is the optional side-mount acrylic table which can be mounted in the bow or the aft cockpit.
- Galley with Sink and Cooler: The galley has a pressurized freshwater sink, Corian top, stainless steel drink holders, and 25 Qt. recessed Igloo cooler.
- Retractable Leg Rest: The flip-flop passenger seat has a retractable leg rest.
- Aft Boarding Ladder Landing: The aft 3-step boarding ladder has SeaDek on the transom landing.
- Aft Livewell: The aft livewell is port side and has brass, thru-hull high speed aerator pickups, rear recirc pump (500 GPH w/Timer), aerator pump (800 GPH w/Timer) and LED lighted interior.
- Flip-flop Passenger Seat: The fiip-flop seat faces forward or aft.
- Max HP
- 250 HP (186 kW)
- Length Overall
- 22 ft. 3 in. (6.78 m)
- 102 in. (2.59 m)
- 16 in. (0.41 m)
- Dry Weight
- 2980 lb. (1352 kg)
- Max Person Capacity
- 10 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 85 gal. (322 L)
- Max Carry Load
- 3000 lb. (1361 kg)