To sell your boat with Harbor View Marine contact our Sales Department at
(850) 456-2628 or email@example.com.
- Find our brokerage agreement here.
- A checklist of documents needed to list your boat is here.
- Interested in trading in your boat? Here's the information we'll need from you.
WHY LIST WITH Harbor View Marine?
- To buyers, a Harbor View Marine Pre-Enjoyed listing means a quality boat and a smooth transaction.
- Buyers feel confident purchasing through Harbor View Marine because we pre-qualify every boat we list: compression test results and evaluation records are always available for review.
- Because of our large selection, we are a first stop for buyers.
- We offer competitive financing on-site, and we can arrange extended warranties and insurance to make the buying process easy.
- We formulate a marketing plan for your boat to efficiently match you with the right buyer.
- We have an inviting outdoor showroom dedicated to used inventory; selected used boats are shown in-water.
- Our used boat inventory is routinely cleaned and inspected, and maintained in tip-top shape.
- We make it easy for potential buyers to view, board and sea trial your boat.
- Your boat will be promoted through our Web Site.
- We have a significant presence in the online boat market: we promote your boat through Iboats.com, boats.com and boattrader.com, craiglist.org; in addition, your boat is featured in Harbor View Marine e-blasts and on our social media channels to our network of subscribers.
- We are known for the fun and exciting events held at our marinas. We produce well-attended boat shows throughout the season to market our used inventory.
- We promote your boat at boat shows in the region and nationally, and we ship used boats worldwide.