2020 Jeanneau NC 795 Sport
Call for Price
The SUV Of The Sea
With her contemporary design and distinct personality, the new NC SPORT 795 offers true comfort while underway and quality of life on board.
Her proven hull, stable and fast, ensures excellent performance. With her adventurous style, this “SUV of the sea" reveals a great multitude of uses. According to the configuration (1-2-3 doors), the NC 795 SPORT can favour fishing or family cruising.
In “fishing mode", she features a wide, 3-panel sliding glass door aft, wide side doors, and secure recessed sidedecks for safe and easy passage between the helm station and the cockpit.
In “family outings mode", the new NC 795 SPORT combines comfort and shared spaces with a bench seat located just behind the wheelhouse, sheltered from the wind. It faces the comfortable and even larger cockpit saloon, which transforms into a sundeck.
- Length overall: 7.93 m / 26 ft.
- Hull Beam: 2.8 m / 9 ft. 2 in.
- Light displacement: 1750 kg / 3858 lb.
- Standard Draft: 0.52 m / 1 ft. 8 in.
- Weight: 1750 kg / 3858 lb.
- Deadrise: 19 °
- Fuel capacity: 200 L / 53 US gal.
- Water capacity: 100 L / 26 US gal.
- Cabins: 1
- Available Engines: 200 hp / 147 KW
- CE Category: C9
- Length Overall
- 26 ft. (7.93 m)
- 9 ft. 2 in. (2.8 m)
- 1 ft. 8 in. (0.52 m)
- Dry Weight
- 3858 lb. (1750 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 53 US gal. (200 L)