2020 Jeanneau NC 895
Call for Price
An Incomparably Bright Interior And Even Greater Comfort On Board For Shared Moments Of Fun And Relaxation
Designed for cruising, the new NC 895 is a true weekender. She offers an incomparably bright interior, with wide windows in the helm station and even more comfort for those special shared moments on board.
The cockpit features an L-shaped saloon, reclining seatbacks and armrests with cup holders.Both on the interior and on the exterior, the seatbacks pivot to adjust the seating to suit individual preferences.
This all-new NC features an opening side gate, a recessed sidedeck, as well as a very generous storage capacity. The main cabin, with wide windows, is equipped with a head with shower and marine WC.
With her clever details, the NC 895 makes unforgettable cruises possible, perfect for sharing unique moments together as a family!
- Length overall: 9.068 m / 29 ft. 9 in.
- Hull Beam: 2.972 m / 9 ft. 9 in.
- Light displacement: 3060 kg / 6746 lb.
- Standard Draft: 0.63 m / 2 ft. 1 in.
- Max Air draft: 3.073 m / 10 ft. 1 in.
- Deadrise: 18 °
- Fuel capacity: 600 L / 159 US gal.
- Water capacity: 160 L / 42 US gal.
- Cabins: 2
- Available Engines: Yamaha 2 X 150 hp; Yamaha 2 X 200 hp
- CE Category: B-6 / C-8
- Length Overall
- 29 ft. 9 in. (9.068 m)
- 9 ft. 9 in. (2.972 m)
- 2 ft. 1 in. (0.63 m)
- Fuel Capacity
- 159 US gal. (600 L)